About Monroe County Apartment Association
Monroe County Apartment Association Mission Statement: The MCAA’s mission is to serve the interests of and maintain a high level of professionalism within the single and multi-family housing industry (its owners, developers, managers, staff and suppliers of products and services) to better serve the rental housing needs of the public. To this end, the MCAA’s objectives are:
- To assist the industry in providing and maintaining quality, affordable rental housing to the public.
- To provide communications, information, and support network for the industry in South Central Indiana.
- To provide effective legislative, regulatory and advocacy representation for the industry.
- To work to maintain and enhance the economic reward for participation in the industry.
- To seek out and provide additional services to members.